Slowly acclimate pitcher plants you got from us to your growing conditions by keeping them in a humid environment. They may lose their pitchers due to the sudden environmental changes; however, we can assure you that new ones will be forming in no time.
- A plant for experienced growers
- Best grown in an intermediate temperature regime
- Peat or Sphagnum-based soil mix supplemented with horticultural grade perlite
- Bright light, but avoid direct sunlight
- Require ssufficient airflow
- Avoid overwatering
- If perfectly established, feeding or careful fertilization benefits growth
Your plants will be sent unpotted wrapped in some high-quality Sphagnum moss. Please make sure to have soil components and pots ready upon delivery, so you are immediately able to take care of your purchase.